GULF-LEX provides maritime law assistance, also called as admiralty law for solving issues in maritime and shipping sector. This comprises of a set of legal rules, treaties that are considered and followed for resolving any maritime and shipping related issues and disputes. It also acts as a regulatory body in registration and licensing of ships, in inspection procedures and contract signing.
Our lawyer teams are always ready to guide our clients through the process and study individual issues thoroughly, so that they can provide experts advises. We stay connected and updated with the international law experts and practices in maritime industry for serving our clients effectively.
Our services include-:
- Finance for ship building and maintenance
- Strategic arrangements for sale and purchase of ships
- Financial assistance for shipyards and containers
- Solving ship leasing disputes
- Registration processes
- General maritime and shipping managements
- Various ventures and contracts